Ratings for Dr. David C. Pearce

I had my 12 week appointment with this Dr. and it was hands down the worst experience with any physician I have ever had. We waited over an hour to see him and the appointment lasted less than 30 seconds. He showed no care in the world for me or my pregnancy. He said all of 10 words and the appointment was over. The thought of him delivering our baby scares me. I met with the Office Manager to discuss my concerns and was told if I scheduled a C Section I could secure the physician I wanted to deliver my baby. Will be switching practices.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I saw Dr. Pierce for my first OB appointment After I found out I was pregnant. He was nothing less than excellent. Being a new patient to his practice and new to pregnancy altogether, he was very patient with me and addressed every concern I was having being new to everything. He took his time talking to me even though the office was extremely busy the day I went. I hope he is the one that delivers my baby. He made me comfortable and I felt totally reassured leaving his office. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Pearce is GREAT. He doesn't say much, which can be interpreted as him not caring but I found him to be extremely compassionate, especially if you have complications. He is serious, smart and very quick. If you ask for the first appointment of the day, you'll be in and out in 10 minutes which is great if you have to get to work. If he delivers your baby you will be in great hands.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

What a terrible experience we had with this doctor. Does not respect the wishes of parents, has terrible bedside matter, and is not looking out for your best interest. I would highly recommend going to a whole new practice. Otherwise he may be the one who delivers your baby....trust me SCARY!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Pearce does NOT want to listen. He wants you in and out. Of all the doctors in the Williamsburg OBGYN practice he is the least concerned, the least helpful, barely sitting long enough to hear you out. I truly hope he reads this review so that he does not continue this practice of lacking concern. Pregnant women are vulnerable enough as it is, let alone feeling like a burden when it finally comes time for the chance to speak to someone who is supposed to listen best.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

The Doctor and his staff is wonderful. Each and every Doctor at the practice is intelligent and kind.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Pearce's for 15 years. He delivered 3 of my 4 children and took excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I love Dr. Pearce! I dealt with a very embarrassing condition while pregnant and he made me feel completely comfortable and was very helpful. He has excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Pearce is my primary doctor, he delivered my baby. I am very happy with the experience. Dr. Pearce is always very nice, very helpful and very professional.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

WONDERFUL. VERY THOUGHTFUL. VERY PROFESSIONAL OFFICE.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2006

Dr. David C. Pearce's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1986)