Ratings for Dr. Michele Campione

Incredibly kind and compassionate doctor. Very prompt callbacks. Superknowledgeable about meds. logical, practical Helped me in every way possible. Thank u for giving me my life back Dr Campione!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

My good friend referred me to Dr. Campione but warned me that she gets booked up very far in advance. Anyway, I googled her to read some reviews just to make sure I was ok with committing to waiting 2 months for an appointment, even though I know my friend really likes her as a psychiatrist. I called my friend after reading the reviews and we were in stitches over so many of them because they're so transparently fake and anyone with an ounce of sense can see that! We've been going on other sites and seeing more reviews in which supposed patients GOT INTO STERN MBA SCHOOL (she writes key words in all caps sometimes) because of ADDERALL prescribed by DR. CAMPIONE. But like I said, my friend confirmed that she IS a good doctor so I made an appointment and went. Dr. Campione was very sweet, for sure. She abides by the long-abandoned rule of not having patients’ appointments overlap so that when I went into her office, I didn’t run into any other patients. She’s clearly very good at what she does, or at least she has been on the two occasions I’ve seen her. So it bothers me even more that she seems to be a good doctor with more than steady business, yet she insists upon doing all this? Why give yourself so many reviews that you're ranked, per this website, the #1 psychiatrist in NYC unless you need the business? I just don't get it but I do love scrolling through the pages on here and on vitals.com where several people (absolutely NONE of whom is really Dr. Campione wearing a trench coat and fake mustache) called her THE BEST DOCTOR IN NYC and a GEM and a GOD SEND. The real skinny on this doc is that she IS a good doctor – but all of this is really off-putting and because I didn’t say anything to her when I’ve been in her office, I’m saying it now.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr Campione has been treating me for years. She has given me relief and peace. Dr. Campione listens with care and offers clear instructions and explanations. She is knowledgeable, upbeat, kind and wise. When I walk out of her office I am filled with gratitude and joy.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr Campione has changed my life. She worked miracles on me! Dr. Campione is always professional and courteous and really cares about my well-being. She stays on top of new research and shares beneficial information with me. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Please do not believe those stupid disgruntled patient reviews below. Dr. Campione Is a great and wonderful doctor. Yes! It is difficult to get an appointment with her because she’s in such high demand because she is such a good doctor. Dr. Campione helped me so much that I am forever in debted to her. It is worth the trouble to try to Get an appointment with her. don’t believe the stupid reviews below from the disgruntled patients. Dr. Campione is a wonderful doctor whom you would be lucky to have as your doctor

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

My pharmacy had an issue with filling two of the prescriptions she wrote me so they had to call her to check that it was accurate. They kept reaching out to her and she did not respond to calls or voicemails even when they said "hello your patient needs his meds and we can't dispense them until you confirm this with us." I had to call her and text her (I live in Brooklyn so I can't just come to her office quickly) and finally after 2 weeks I got my meds. Also, it is clear that she consistently comes to this website to leave herself fake positive reviews by boasting about herself up. They're all the same and makes pretty ridic claims. There are a couple of negative ones which probably don't really reflect who she is as a doctor but she's trying to hide those reviews anyway by calling herself a godsend. Don't be fooled. She's a good doctor but she's not amazing like she pretends to be...and she's always busy so good luck getting an appointment if you're a new patient.

Submitted July 12, 2018

BEST doctor in NYC!! kind, helped me a lot when I lost my job. compassionate MD. Simply the BEST there is!!

Submitted May 9, 2018

Excellent doctor who really cares about her patients. Goes above and beyond for them. Stacy

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Wonderful doctor. Really takes the time to understand me and my problems. Got me feeling better in no time. I highly recommend Dr Campione to all my friends. She is a one in a million doctor. You will be very pleased once you visit her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Campione helped me tremendously to cure me of my anxiety and depression. She really knows the latest medications on the market and is up-to-date on the latest research in her field. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Campione. I will be seeing her for many years to come. She charges a fair price for my sessions-- just a $ 25 copayment for a 45 minute session. Such quality care for such a fair price. Stop thinking you need to pay hundreds of dollars to those greedy "CASH" psychiatrists who refuse to accept your insurance. Dr. Campione is on MANY of the major medical insurance panels so all you pay for your sessions is your copayment. Such quality care at a fair price. Unbelievable!

Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Michele Campione's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 1993)