You may also like

Rate Dr. Elliot M. Heller

Dr. Elliot M. Heller's Ratings

I came to Doctor Heller for a revision rhinoplasty and he was a very good choice. He is a very patient, honest and helpful doctor. The right nostril is now picked up, opening up my airway and making my nostrils to appear more symmetrical. My deviated septum is now completely straightened, as well. Though my nostrils will never be completely symmetrical (due to the amount of cartilage that was removed by my previous doctor), Dr. Heller picked it up as much as possible, leaving it much better looking than before! Great experience, great staff, and they are very aware of keeping their patients on time with their appointments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Dr. Heller did an amazing Job!!! I am 120 pounds and 5 3/5 tall. Had a belly that looked as if I was 3 months pregnant, big breast and very skinny legs. I went to Dr. Heller for a consultation, he was very professional and pleasant as so where the assistants. I explained to Dr. Heller I was not comfortable with my body because it wasn't coordinating with my body. Although by attending the gym I wouldn't have achieved the results I wanted. Dr. Heller was very professional and very honest. He informed me he will do the liposuction and a love handles and Brazilian butt lift, by doing this I would have the shape of an hour glass body. I felt comfortable enough and was very pleased that I went ahead and made the required deposit to go ahead with the procedure. On the date of the surgery, Dr. Heller was very helpful and explain everything once again and assure me everything will be ok. Because of the comfort he placed me in I was not at all nervous. After the procedure I was taken care very well by the staff. Dr. Heller also provided me with his contact number in case I had any inquiries. After the surgery I was in light pain and very uncomfortable, After 3 days I was back to my normal self and normal routines. It has been almost 2 weeks after the surgery and I feel great! Am super glad I made this decision and am very thankful god put Dr. Heller in my path because he turned out to be the best surgeon. Choosing a Surgeon was not easy but after reading the reviews and meeting with him I immediately knew he was the one. I now have curves, flat stomach and my buttocks never looked better. I would recommend any one to Dr. Heller because he is an amazing Doctor. I will post pictures soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Dr. Heller is excellent doctor! The minute I met him for my consultation I knew I was going to get my butt implants with him! I am very happy with result!!! My butt is perfect! Dr. Heller and his staff are beyond wonderful. From the receptionists to the anesthesiologist, everyone made this entire experience well worth it. I highly recommend him to anyone! I would absolutely go back to him for any future surgeries!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I made a yelp review and forgot to mention the "punctuality" until I got to this site. Omg...as soon as I came in the door for my rhinoplasty the front desk had my paper sitting up there because it was early and I was the first one. They were SO ready and punctual it's beyond words...that's the first thing...DR. Hellner is a very pleasant and professional doctor. Even his voice is very calming lol. I'm totally pleased with my rhinoplasty. I would recommend him to anyone. He's very honest about the results before hand. As an African American I was worried about having an unnatural looking nose but he gave it more structure and it doesn't look OBVIOUSLY done...I like that. I never had a bridge and now I have one. My nose looks straighter. The staff is amazing and friendly. The anesthesiologist showed concern about my blood pressure in a stern fatherly way and I appreciated that to the fullest. Overall...amazing experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Had my BBL yesterday and feel really good today. Once we started our pre-surgery prep, I decided on a fat transfer to my face and lips. Dr Heller is a true professional. He gave me honest answers about what I was trying to accomplish. I so appreciated that. His entire staff at the Staten Island NY location were wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I had liposuction of the abs. stomache and love handles 2 wks ago.my recovery process was amazing I saw results in less than a wk altho still swollen.. its been 2wks post surgery and im up and ready to go back to work..i look amazing!! although there are still swelling in some areas, theres a big difference in my before an after pictures. my pouch is gone, my love handles is like hour glass like, big difference. dr heller...you are amazing thank you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2576213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I'm so happy with my Cirgury with Dr Heller. He did my breast augmentation and little lipo. Dr Heller is so professional and recommend what is best for you. Even you got little nervous before Cirgury Him and his staff give me confidence. Nurses and anesthesiology and so professional He has full equipment office in Manhattan and convenience located I'm highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Elliot M. Heller did an excellent job. Both him and his staff were very comforting and nice. I would recommend him to anyone looking to do a surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Heller is excellent doctor! I did breast augmentation for me. I am very happy with result!!! My breast look so beautiful and natural. I love it. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Heller did an amazing job!!! He definitely has a passion for what he does. The minute I met him for my consultation I knew I was going to have my Brazilian butt lift with him! He knew exactly what I wanted! Dr Heller and his staff made me feel so comfortable every second of the way! I was so unhappy with my body before my surgery and now I feel 100x more confident. My stomach is so flat, my butt is super plumped and perfect! I have the perfect hourglass body! I would recommend him to anyone! I would absolutely go back to him for any future surgeries!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2460567].votes_count ]]