Ratings for Dr. Craig L. Chavis

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I had great service. Dr.Chavis is always on time and has a clean, safe work environment. My last chiropractor tried to diagnose me with all these things for money but Dr.Chavis actually cares about us patients. Dr.Chavis is also very laid back and he doesn't give me the scary doctor vibe like most do.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Chavis has been very helpful with my issues. First, I went to him for what I thought was my shoulder but was my neck and was in excruciating pain. The General Physician just gave me lots of pain meds. Dr. Chavis educated me about spine and how it all works together. After reviewing my xrays he put a plan into action on my care. I slowly was helped with my issue without the drugs which is fantastic! As I was seeing him I discussed my VERTIGO problem and we also discussed how he could help with this issue. I trust Dr. Chavis and his honesty about what he can do and I do realize that I have to be proactive in my care.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014