Ratings for Dr. Daung D. Silpasuvan

We just moved to the area. My 5 month old developed a high fever. I called to make an appointment and the earliest they could see "a new patient" is Monday. I called Wednesday morning....

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

She was great at first until I brought up a concern about my child's breathing weird. She told me it was a soft esophagus and it would get better over time. 2 months later I brought it up again and she said it was "probably just a viral infection." Last week I asked AGAIN and she said allergies. It's getting worse and worse and she's given me three different diagnosis for the same problem. Also about a month ago, I took my son in for a sick visit and she brushed it off and said he was just teething. We ended up in the ER that night and he had RSV. Just because I am young and a first time mom, she brushes off my concerns at my sons expense. I know when something is not right with my child. I am with him 24/7 but she never listens! I will be switching doctors immediately!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Silpa has been a reliable pediatrician that my family has used for years. As a new mom of a growing baby boy with breathing and heart related issues my emotions were conflicted. Dr. Silpa was patient and listened to my conserns and made the best recommendations for specialists. Workings with her taught me that no questions concerning your child are stupid & allowed me to enjoy motherhood instead of fear it. The worst feeling in the world is holding ur child & feeling helpless over their ailments.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

My children have been patients with Dr. Silpa for 15 years. Dr. Silpa is very knowledgable and I wouldn't go to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

dr silpa has been excellent with our kids over the past decade. She has always been patient with them, even when they were upset. Her knowledge of pediatrics and whas going on in the community is superb

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Silpa is not very good if you don't want to vaccinate or do a delayed/alternate schedule. Her office staff even tries to make you sign a waiver when you refuse, which you DO NOT have to sign ever but they intimidate you in to thinking you have to. Parents have a choice and should not be pushed or made to feel "stupid" if they choose not to vaccinate their child, especially when it's for religious reasons!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Silpa after my child was born 2 monyhs premature. Excellent care was received especially when it came to her complications and needing to see specialists. My daughter is now 12 and is now usually seen by other physicians in the office so that Dr. Silpa can attend to the infants, but we are always recognized and greeted with a smile. My daughter went through alot as an infant and Dr. Silpa made it all bearable. She explained everything in full detail and was always available by phone when we needed her. She comes highly recommended by me, especially if you have a premature infant.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

I have used Dr Silpa for 14 years. When my daughter was 2 weeks old she stopped breathing for about 30 seconds. May not seem long to some , but to a mom it seems like forever. I called the office and was told to bring her right in. My daughter was seen immediatly. She made arrangements for her to be transported to Childrens Hospital. Did not leave our side till we were on our way. Very caring doctor. Over the years has always answered my questions fully. Never have I felt rushed. She even recognizes us in the store and always remembers our name.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

I agree. The whole office brushed off concerns as "new mommy" fears, even after he was rushed to the hospital twice for not breathing. I wouldn't send a goldfish to her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

We used this doctor for a couple of years until I realized she shrugged off my child's vaccine reaction. I had to report it to VAERS myself (even though it is the law doctors report ANY and ALL reactions) and found out the dosing schedule they did was inappropriate and my child had an allergic reaction (from what VAERS concluded) She continued to shove more vaccines down our throat, not even caring about our concerns or that they could have almost killed or injured my child. She was also very condescending and ignorant about the choices we made as parents about our child. She was rushed and never even remembered us from one appointment to the next. In my opinion, if you want a "medical" doctor, she is good for you but don't expect to be able to get respect if you disagree with her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Dr. Daung D. Silpasuvan's Credentials

• Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp, Fac Of Med, Bangkok, Thailand (Grad. 1972)

Ameritas