Ratings for Dr. David P. Wickness

Thank you for seeing me with such short notice on an unanticipated problem. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness and care I received!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's response
Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We really appreciate having you in the office. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted September 7, 2016

I have worked with Jordan & Ann at my last 2 appointments. They are both so friendly & knowledgable, as is Dr. Wickness.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's response
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback. It is such a pleasure to have you in the office. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted September 6, 2016

I love this office and have considered changing because it's across town for me. However, every time I go, my experience is so good that I just can't leave. Lilly is the best hygienist I've ever had and Dr. Wick ness is fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's response
Thanks so much for the kind words. It means so much to us to have your continued support. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted September 6, 2016

My dental implant was completed today and I'm super pleased! The staff is wonderful and Dr Wickness seems very knowledgable. No shots today but can say from past experience that his hurt the least of any dentist I've experienced :). Deep breath, hurray!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's response
Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We loved having you in the office. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 31, 2016

Moved away from Nashville--and sadly, left Dr. Shemancik , Mary, Ann, Valerie, and Karen. Needed second opinion about molar with cap and root canal. Decided to see Dr. Shemancik's successor. I was totally impressed by Dr. Wickness. He was very thorough in his clinical exam, and his recommendation made sense to me. We were so pleased with everyone and everything, we've decided to drive 90 miles for our ongoing dental care by Dr. Wickness and his friendly and knowledgeable staff .

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's response
Thanks so much for the absolutely wonderful review! Your kind words and continued support of our practice mean so much to our team. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Wickness was interested in me as a person. He has done very good work on my teeth, and his advice has helped save me thousands of dollars on work I didn't have to have done. I recommend him highly to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's response
Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave us this wonderful feedback. It is always a pleasure to have you in the office. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 29, 2016

I met Dr. Wickness for the first time at this visit, and I could not have been happier. I was a patient of Dr. Shemancik and was sad when she (deservedly) retired. Dr. Wickness and his team were kind, smart, and efficient. A great office.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's response
Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave us your wonderful feedback. We are trying our best to fill the shoes of Dr. Shemancik. We are glad that you were satisfied with our services. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 29, 2016

I love all of the staff at Dr. Wickness' office. They are pleasant, caring, and thorough. Dr. Wickness is gentle and has a conservative approach to dentistry yet is very knowledgeable and I feel he has my best interest in mind when he recommends treatment.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's response
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback. We always have our patient's best interest in mind. We love how amazing our patients are. Have a wonderful day! :)

Submitted August 23, 2016

Nice, friendly and honest! This was my first visit and I am so happy to be there.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's response
Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Your kind words mean so much to our team. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 23, 2016

Nice friendly professional staff. Good care in a pleasant environment.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's response
We really appreciate your kind words. We love having you as a part of our dental family. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. David P. Wickness's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David P. Wickness was born and raised in Peoria, Illinois. He attended Indiana University, graduating in 1997 with a bachelors degree in biology. He then attended Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine, graduating in 2001. Since graduation, Dr. Wickness has completed over 500 hours of continuing education with an emphasis on complex restorative, cosmetic, and implant dentistry. The majority of these hours were completed at the Dawson Center for advanced dental study in St. Petersburg, Florida and the Center for Esthetic Excellence in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Wickness is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Tennessee Dental Association, and the Nashville Dental Society. Dr. Wickness and his wife Rachel have three daughters, Marissa, Ava and Lennon.

• English

• Indiana University Bloomington (Grad. 1997)
  • Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal