Ratings for Dr. Frank C. Walker

Dr. Walker may be the single most condescending human being I have ever dealt with. He was rude to me and my wife. He made openly sexist comments about my wife to me, saying that "women always forget the hard parts" of raising children when our sick child had just been discharged from the PICU. He did not listen when we asked questions and often rambled on and on for several minutes before getting to the point. At one point, my wife asked him a question, and when she tried to clarify her question in the hope of getting him to answer the question we were asking instead of just rambling at us, he snapped at her "Well I have two more paragraphs, if you'd let me finish." He is incredibly rude. I have known a lot of doctors in my life, including many whose personalities were very grating, but Dr. Walker is without a doubt the most rude, inconsiderate human being I have ever met in my entire life. He has the bedside manner of a cactus. Go see Koeppel instead. She is great.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Mr. Walker is a great doctor. However his staff are the most prejudice people I have ever met. If you are an African American with black children. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN THERE!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Love Dr. Walker! I met him in the hospital when I gave birth. He has been my child's doctor since day one. He is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to answer my dumb 'scared mommy' questions.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

CHP:I love this office! The staff is great and very knowledgable. If you are looking for a pediatrician, this one is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Worst staff and office managers I have ever dealt with. If you want a physician's office that cares about your infant FIND ANOTHER PRACTICE!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Frank Walker is excellent but his staff are very rude and that's why I chose a new pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011