Ratings for Dr. Patricia Baszczuk

Terrible experience. Goes off hear say and factual facts given to her. The truth she writes is hear say and in favor of person footing the bill. Should be ashamed of herself.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Overall, excellent experience. Able to figure out the truth and not afraid to write it

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Listens to hearsay over factual facts presented to her. Was in a verbally and mentally abusive relationship with a man who tortured me all thru my divorce and stalked me. I was called a liar but I had police reports that showed him as the abuser. I was only parent involved with my children. He admitted to drug use and she said he was better parent when the facts are i was only parent involved in the schools, sports, actitivies, and drs!!!! I was one she said needs to be restricted abd in theraputic therapy with my children. And band my parents on hear say and not even meeting them!!! Treated me like a criminal. I dont do drugs, i m not a trashy person, im a good mother and she cant see threw anyone thats a manipulator! Do not use her in physc eval and custody eval. Shes for abusers and fathers.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Don't believe any of this stuff written about doctor B. I have been with her for ten years and we have been through everything together and she always fought for me tooth and nail. My father was a firefighter who died in 9/11 and I have been through ptsd anxiety and depression over and over again and she has always built me up. Her personality has always been quirky yet positive and always helped me through tough times and good. She is excellent and extremely supportive. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

This therapist is completely out of her mind, unprofessional and unsafe for children. I cannot believe she is licensed. She makes recommendations based on minimal facts and with minimal time spent with her patients. She has a spiritual and "hippy" angle she uses verse actually analyzing the situations and taking sufficient time to assess; Children's future's are at stake. By all means do not make life altering decisions in 1 hour. To make recommendations in a lackadaisical and carefree manner "oh it's not big deal" is absurd and jeopardizes the well being of her patients. She was not punctual at all. She dressed completely unprofessionally. She gave bad advice. She put us all in very awkward confusing and uncomfortable situations. It's just all around a bad idea. And the i come to find she has terrible reviews, and had many formal complaints filed against her. I wish I knew this before. DO NOT use this therapist! I urge you. It's a huge mistake.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I have read the posts and I don't know how this woman can call herself a doctor. She is more like the grim reaper shedding darkness on people who hasn't paid for her services. She calls herself a doctor then the children should be her main priority, through her custody evaluation. She is supposed to be trained on picking up on children being coached and missed it or simply over looked it. She should not be practicing and I agree with the other post, her license should be revoked. And I might be up to the challenge. See you in court, Dr. B. The truth always prevails and I have a lot of patience and strength. Despite what you think of me. I will have my day in court with you and i look forward to it. Enjoy your practice while you can.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I was referred by my pediatrician. "Dr. B" took a long time with us, figured out what help my son needs for school this year, and we couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I hope my review saves others from tragically working with Dr. Patricia Baszczuk. I would never let her near my daughter again. She is a hazard to children in New Jersey.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Read this... I am flabbergasted to stumble over your post. I had a horrible experience with a court ordered family evaluation by Doctor Baszczak too. Doctor Baszczak recommended sleep overs for my daughter with her father who molested her sister. Her report was biased and offered me up as a mother who needed counseling. She needs to be censored in the business of working with families and her license revoked. http://cnj.craigslist.org/pol/5418008258.html

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have 2 children and I am going through divorce. She helped me understand the process, my anxiety is much better, and she is helping me help my children so we will all be okay.

Submitted July 22, 2015