Ratings for Dr. Patricia Baszczuk

Puts children first. Knowledgeable and professional

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

We had this person (I can’t even use the term doctor) doing Reunification Therapy for my children and their biological father whom the children never knew. He was released from a medium security prison which he was in for killing people, married some mentally unstable girl while in prison, and she recommended for him to be alone with my young children, force overnights and alone time after meeting with him ONE time. She said “you as their mother must usher them forward to him”. IS SHE NUTS? She then interrogated me pretty much when the therapy wasn’t even for me for over an hour on one occasion. Therapy was for the kids and she made absurd recommendations; allowing him to use her as a tool to get around the court order which protected the children. He killed people. She dismissed all of my concerns and backed me in a corner let him have his way. THANK GOD, that is over now. Save yourselves and never EVER get involved with this “therapist”.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Worst professional I have ever encountered. Totally destroyed my family and my children. She should not have a license to practice. DO NOT use this woman in a custody battle. Bases discovery on hearsay facts and not actual accredited facts and documents from police. Was in an abusive relationship and she gave primary to the abuser! She barred certain family members from my children and didnt even meet them, do a background check on them Nothing! And conveniently had the records sealed so my family couldnt defend themselves or take her to court. Outrageous that NJ would allow this low life to ruin children and families. Disgraceful and disgusting.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Unprofessional, poorly educated, inappropriate in dress and manner, and a terrible clinician. Her 'therapy' is harmful and potentially dangerous, especially for children and young adults. She also exhibits narcissistic, histrionic tendencies, and improperly imposes her personal views on patients and family units. As a family law attorney, I would never recommend her services.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

She should be jailed. She can be bought. She ruined my life. It's her fault a drug addict got custody instead of their mother.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

This therapist is completely out of her mind. I do not know how she is even practicing or still in business. Don't waste your money using her. She's in favor of fathers. Not in the best interest of children. She should be ashamed of herself calling herself a Doctor. Your not helping anyone but your pocket book.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Do not waste your money on this doctor for a custody evaluation. It's a tragedy she is allowed to practice in NJ. Tore my family apart and caused my children emotional stress.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Terrible experience. Goes off hear say and factual facts given to her. The truth she writes is hear say and in favor of person footing the bill. Should be ashamed of herself.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Overall, excellent experience. Able to figure out the truth and not afraid to write it

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Listens to hearsay over factual facts presented to her. Was in a verbally and mentally abusive relationship with a man who tortured me all thru my divorce and stalked me. I was called a liar but I had police reports that showed him as the abuser. I was only parent involved with my children. He admitted to drug use and she said he was better parent when the facts are i was only parent involved in the schools, sports, actitivies, and drs!!!! I was one she said needs to be restricted abd in theraputic therapy with my children. And band my parents on hear say and not even meeting them!!! Treated me like a criminal. I dont do drugs, i m not a trashy person, im a good mother and she cant see threw anyone thats a manipulator! Do not use her in physc eval and custody eval. Shes for abusers and fathers.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017