Ratings for Dr. David SPERLING

I wasn't happy with the way he dealt with my child. Tough and disrespectful. The office staff were even worse. I hate when the staff makes you feel that it is not their nature to be nice.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My three yr. old daughter saw Dr. Sperling today for her first office visit. He greeted us upon our arrival with a big welcoming smile and showed us to the child's play room while I filled out necessary and quick paperwork. His hygenist, Karen was so sweet to my daughter. r. Sperling explained everything thoroughly to my child in a positive, cheerful tone prior to evaluating her teeth. He then proceeded to gently clean her teeth after first explaining the dental instruments he would during the process. He reassured her that he would never hurt her and complimented her on how brave and well behaved she was during the visit. The hygenist was also encouraging her throughout the procedures. They allowed me within the cheerful examining room and even allowed me to sit upon the chair with her during part of the cleaning. It was amazing to see how gentle he was with her while using the cleaning tools. He then explained preventative dental care including helpful hints about proper foods for her developing teeth. He certainly relaxed me and my daughter felt so comfortable with him during the examination. Upon leaving he offered my daughter a reward prize from his toy box. She felt proud leaving with this present. I knew I had made the correct choice the minute I met him and my confidence in him grew during the examination. Debbie at the front dest was pleasant in helping me with my insurance application and also accomodating in scheduling my next appointment with my twin son, also three yrs. old. I couldn't be happier to find such a caring and kind dentist for my twins. The appearance of the office was so clean and delightful, too. I feel as if we are off to a great start.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Do not go to Dr. David Sperling! I scheduled a cleaning for my daughter. After waiting 20 minutes in the filthy waiting room, I was finally escorted in. Dr Sperling was abrupt and unprofessional. His staff was rude. Neither dentist or staff seemed very knowledgeable. When I asked Dr. Sperling about my daughter's cross bite, he did not seem to know what I was talking about. The cleaning was way too quick. Office staff only concerned about my insurance and my copay. I will never return.

Submitted October 13, 2014