Ratings for Dr. Karin C. Trotta

Dr Trotta is the best. She is very honest, caring, knowledgeable and true. My family loves her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

She is a wonderful dentist. Dr. Karin and her staff are very helpful and friendly. Never had a bad experience at her office.. She goes out of her way to make you feel relaxed.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

She is the best. Her staff is friendly and helpful. I love going to her office it is very home like and relaxed. My whole family loves her. Even my husband who doesn't like the dentist. Always a great experience when we see her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

This was by far the best dental experience of my life!! Everyone was very friendly and relaxed, which made the patients also feel relaxed. The open atmosphere of the treatment area allowed for everyone to speak to one another - which seemed more like a family joking and laughing!! The staff was knowledgeable, and GENTLE. I drove a very far distance to see this dentist at the recommendation of a friend - worth every mile!! The doctor even gave her cell phone number to a patient in case he needed help with his nursing homework - she's apparently also an experienced RN!! Kudos to the Dr. and her great staff!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Trotta is the BEST!! She knows her stuff in dentistry and medical. We found her at my mothers nursing home (Phoebe) where Dr Trotta is the dentist there. My mother was being seen by another so called dentist but he kept causing her pain and never found the problem, we switched her to Dr Trotta and she immediately found the problem and fixed and now my mother is "PAIn Free." My family and friends now go to herdental office anad love her and her staff. You want a real and trustworthy dentist then see Dr Trotta. Great office! Thanks for everything

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr Trotta is a GREAT Dentist. She is very Knowledgeable and treats you like a family member and very honest. She is a former RN and knows the medical side better than my doctor. My family and friends all love her. Great, clean office and staff also.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

The office and staff and Dr Trotta are so friendly, knowledgable and honest. You feel like part of a family while in there. Dr trotta works with you and your family. My husband had problems for years one visit to Dr Trotta and he feels 100% better and no more pain. She is the best. Thanks.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011