Ratings for Dr. Ibrahim M. Zayneh

I have been to a lot of Derms, but very disappointed in Dr. Zayneh. I went for a skin-check (have lots of moles) and he looked at me like I was crazy for asking him to look for cancer (something I'm ALWAYS told to do on an annual basis). After spending oh say 1 minute looking at me, he promptly left and then sent the $250 bill (full disclosure - this was pre-insurance and I'm sure I paid much less). Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I showed up 1 year later to have nearly the same experience. Other than the fact that the guy was like 1 hour late to a 9am appointment (I understand things go wrong throughout the day, but what the hell, by 9am? ). The resident/younger Dr. that came in with him pointed out a mole on my back only to have this guy (Zayneh) wave his hand and say 'no it's fine'. Sigh...I feel safe now... I plan on driving to Ashland, KY next time, forget this...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Ibrahim M. Zayneh's Credentials

• Univ Of Tichreen, Fac Of Med, Lattakia, Syria (Univ Latakia) (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, OH