Ratings for Dr. John D. Carmichael

Dismissive, I got one normal test out of the slew he had me do and just for that he told me to "keep a food diary and follow up with my primary care" only to find out late the I mostly have Cushing's disease with an abnormal pituitary MRI. Run

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

George Carlin has a joke, "Somewhere in the world is the world's worst doctor, and tomorrow someone has an appointment with him." This is who he was talking about. Dr. Carmichael was: Disinterested. Unhelpful. Not knowledgeable. And worst of all, dismissive.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Scum bag super scum bag superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr scum baf

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Wanted to take me off of all meds without ONE blood test based on his anecdotal experiences, but then shamed me for doing my own research online. After leaving within 25 minutes since I knew we were a bad fit, he charged me for a 45 minute appointment. Cedars charged my insurance (when both my insurance and Cedars assured me it would just be a $50 copay) over $600 for those 20-25 minutes! I am still fighting them. Now he's no longer there (hopefully fired) and I'm left sick and fighting another fight. Do no harm? Hardly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. John D. Carmichael's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)