Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Shockey

Dr. Shockey was wonderful at my VERY long appointment. He was thorough and listened to all I had to say. He is fairly certain he knows what is causing my condition and prescribed a different medication to help with that. I am doing better. He also ordered some tests to rule things out just to put my mind at ease due to my family history concerns. He is polite and has a calm demeanor, which is comforting since I have been very worried and have been very out of my comfort zone with this health issue. I just received a letter from Dr. Shockey stating what he felt my issue is and that he has sent letters to my other specialist and family dr so that everyone is kept in the loop as to what changes have been made. He also let me know that I am free to contact him anytime I have further concerns, but will see me at my next appointment otherwise. It is nice to know that he wants everyone on the same page. Thank you, Dr Shockey and staff. You all have been wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Quite a refreshing change from the pulmonologist I had been seeing! Dr. Shockey has many years of experience, is personable, knowledgeable, and he listens to you with interest. He helped me immensely just by ordering something that effectively helped me feel deal much better with my condition. I heartily recommend him - you can't do better! Also, his office staff are all helpful and efficient - nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

Dr. Mark S. Shockey's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)