Ratings for Dr. Eugene A. Shmorhun

Since the many years I've been going to this practice, I've always been seen ny Cathy Tong, nurse practioner! I've always been pleased with the level of care! During a snowstorm I showed up for my appointment and was seen by Dr. Shmorhun due to Cathy's absence. I have never met a more rude, cold and aloof physician!! I was horrified by his demeanor and total lack of compassion and general warmth. The staff is equally unfriendly! I continued to see Cathy, but now due to major changes in the practice, I will be seeking another physician.

Submitted September 26, 2014

I have only been to Dr. Shmorhun twice so far. He seems to be a very compassionate person and wants to find a style that will work well with me. He is currently adjusting my meds as they are not appropriate for my conditions. (This is why I switched doctors). So far I am impressed with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

This office used to be good but now I will never go back. I made an appt to see the PA Jean Cox and while I was asking her questions that concerned me, she looked at her watch and said "your appt time is up, you'll have to bring that up at another appt." My jaw was on the floor..what has our healthcare system come to!?! Used to be that physician offices cared. In my opinion, they have gotten to big to be call "family" heatlhcare because you are not treated well.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

It appear this doctor like to deal with simple situations. I have a condition that impact my general health but he does not treat this condition nor considers the impact. He seems to look at all the body systems separately and not as one unit. He like his easy checks lists and seems to question coordination with my specialists. Don't know why I came back to him. He misdiagnosed my condition to begin with.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Even with my skills as a mediator, talking with Dr. S was an uncomfortable experience. He concluded the appointment by leaving the room in the middle of his own sentence, and it was several moments before I realized that he was finished with me. Very little eye contact and didn't answer my questions. I marked him low on helpfulness, but perhaps he was quite helpful in helping me decide to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Great physician. Needs to enter the digital medicine age

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Eugene A. Shmorhun's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med