Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Hoelzle

Very impressed with this Doctor with the dealings I have had with him

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Been sick for months went to him kept describing antibiotics and other medication none of it helped. after 1 1/2 months told him he needed to do some tests instead of just subscribing medication. took blood never got results. when i went to the ER they couldn't find the results. not the first time he has not gotten back to me on the results of tests. the ekg was good. sent me to a neurologist. the receptionist did not send the information to them for a week. when they did receive the information and called to make an appointment they could not get me in for another month. the doctor refused to see me at all in that time even though i ended up with 4 more symptoms that showed up and refused to give me any time off from work until i see the neurologist. i gave him about 10 symptoms to start with headache being one of them and he says all i have is a headache. legs hurt so bad i cant walk, earache, swollen glands. no other doctor will help me cause i am on blood pressure meds.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Mark R. Hoelzle's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)