Ratings for Dr. Gianfranco Fraone

The office was very clean. However I didn't like the way it was set up. Its very open and the chairs are right next to each other. We went at a time that didnt seem to be too busy so I didnt have to worry about privacy issues. The staff was very professional but took the time to try to make it a fun and positive experience for my child. When it came to the information they were very helpful in answering my unspoken questions. My child did need to come back for further treatment and both the hygienist and the doctor explained it well with Dr. Fraone showing me the areas on the x-rays. I can't say that I saw what he was talking about, but I've never been traineed to read x-rays. He is by far the best dentist I have met and made me feel like my childs health was the utmost importance to him which says alot. I would definitly recommend this office to a friend or neighbor who have children and want a dentist who specializes in seeing children and not accustomed to seeing all adults.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011