Ratings for Dr. Michael Shiffman

Dr. Shiffman has been my gastro for 14 years and has always been courteous, polite, and very attentive. I trust his medical judgment completely.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I completely disagree with the detractor's comments. Dr. Shiffman has been my Gastro doctor for more than 10 years and has always given me the straight story with his trademark sense of humor that I really appreciate. He has provided correct and immediate diagnosis of my issues and has provided valuable advice on lifestyle changes that I need to do to improve my condition. I appreciate his knowledge and helpfulness.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Shiffman may have been a good or even a great doctor in his day. BUT, his day has come and gone long ago. These are my personal feelings towards this doctor. I used to be his patient and as they say "never again".

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

inappropriate, unacceptable examination by a Gastro doctor who should know where to place his finger when doing a Gastro exam to a female

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. Michael Shiffman's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1973)

Commercial Insurance Company
Healthnet
Multiplan
National Elevator

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=278692'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=278692'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014