Ratings for Dr. D. Jason Mohorn

Although I had a reasonable experience, I would not recommend this office to anyone. There are much better surgeons in the area that perform implant surgery that can provide a timely and pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Waited forever to be seen. Explanation of treatment was too confusing. Staff was loud and rude.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Outstanding oral surgeon. I had two wisdom teeth extracted in my 50s because they had cracks. Following surgery I had to check to make sure he actually removed these teeth; there was no swelling, no pain, no discomfort. I needed no painkillers and was back at work that evening. It was truly remarkable. He is obviously quite competent, and his professionalism is exemplary.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

The first time I saw Dr. Jason Mohorn was a Friday afternoon on an emergency basis. I had fallen and cut my lip badly as well as loosening my front two teeth. Dr. Mohorn and his assistant could not have been more professional and kind - even staying to work on me till approximately 6:30 pm - on a Friday! Follow ups were the same. He has subsequently biopsied a place on on my tongue and my experience was equally as positive. I would and do recommend Jason Mohorn to anyone needing an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I waited awhile to be seen, but they explained to me that if I needed extra time with the Dr too I would get it. He was very patient and very kind to me and took his time with me too. I was afraid of the surgery but didn't have any problems, he explained everything before and after. The staff helped me with my insurance when they did not pay what they said they would. Am glad my dentist sent me to him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. D. Jason Mohorn's Credentials

• University of North Carolina, School of Dentistry (Grad. 1994)