Ratings for Dr. Matthew C. Reckmeyer

Dr. Reckmeyer is a god! 3 running ops, all successful!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I had a RTKR on 6/30/14. I'm doing great already. Because of Dr. Reckmyer I'm getting my life back.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Very courteous, straight to the point. Doesn't mess around on treatment.Dealt with work comp people for me. I've had 3 shoulder surgeries from him and will go to him every time! Could not recommend a better ortho dr or staff!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Very diligent doctor. Very thorough. Very trustworthy (even though I am skeptical of many MD's). He takes his time for the patient to understand the prognosis and allows the patient to ask many questions about a possible procedure.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Great doctor. Knowledgeable and answers questions. Usually late but know he is taking the time to talk to patients. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Great doctor. Took action instead of waiting around to see like my former doctor did.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Had rotator cuffs repaired in both shoulders last year; one in Jan and the other in December. The first took a little longer to heal than the second, but maybe because I knew what to expect. Re-checks were great. All staff were helpful, courteous, and responsive to calls and inquiries.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Awesome doctor! I had great results after my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Total Knee replaced. Great job, no pain and good follow up. He treated me with respect and I never felt looked down on because I was on wellfare!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Matthew C. Reckmeyer's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal