Ratings for Dr. Laura L. Westbrook

I refused to have Dr. Westbrook involved in my son's surgery to remove his adenoids. I got upset and cried after hearing from the nurse about what was involved in the operating procedures that were to take place. My husband had given me a completely different impression about what was to happen and I was overwhelmed. I am normally very composed, but this is my baby boy we're talking about here. So outside the curtain Dr. Westbrook discussed the case with the nurse. The nurse told Dr. Westbrook that I was upset and had been crying. Dr. Westbrook very disgustingly said, "Great!". I was done with her at that point. A doctor that has no empathy for their patients or their families should be in another line of business. I requested out ENT doctor find another anesthesiologist for our procedure. He graciously complied. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr. Laura L. Westbrook's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Avmed