Ratings for Dr. Albert L. Kelling

So glad we chose Dr. BERT to take care of our son!'s smile!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have nothing negative to say. Everyone and everything has been great since the very first appointment.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Raleigh Orthodontics gave me a great treatment plan, give excellent care, and are very conscientious when working on my teeth. My son and I both see Dr. Bert. I decided to get braces with Dr. Bert following the results I saw in my son, who had severe mouth issues. I would highly recommend Raleigh Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Awesome staff! I began my treatment plan November 2016 and I felt nothing less or short of appreciated and welcomed. They took the time to come up with a plan that worked for me and that I could afford! I would highly recommend anyone to look into their services!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Excellent orthodontist! Dr. Bert and his staff are so friendly, dedicated to serving his patients needs, and takes the time to explain in detail the process. Love his expertise, and entire experience overall! My daughter's smile says it all. Now, it"s time for my son to have braces. Looking forward to his smile being outstanding as well, all because of the wonderful work Dr.Bert and his staff provide. Highly recommend Dr.Bert!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

We highly recommend Dr. Bert. This is our fourth child coming to Dr. Bert, even though it may be our grand daughter. She loves him and looks forward to coming to see him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Bert and his staff are great! I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

My daughter loves coming here. She was made to feel so comfortable on her first visit. Our visits are always quick and Dr Kelling and all the staff are always so pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I have no complaints. He is so sweet and yet tough about all the right things. I respect and appreciate his opinion. My schedule is crazy and I drive 45 minutes to get my son to his appointments. I'm scheduling an appointment for my youngest son now so I can get practical advice now to save me money in the future and ease my youngest son's anxiety about his teeth!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Always friendly and fast. Willing to work with patients when needed

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016