Ratings for Dr. Jason D. Muck

This dentist is incredibly arogant, his staff is less than helpful and his lack of professional is out of this world. He doesn't spend the time needed for each and every patients needs but his unbelievable lack of keeping up with the times from as little as outdated dental exam chairs to an unclean and updated waiting area is unacceptable. Dr'office is one thing but a dental office is completely different because God knows how hygentic he really is based on appearance alone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Staff was great and the dentist was very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Kudos to Dr. Muck and his staff! So thankful for an emergency visit with Dr. Muck! My crown fell out on a Saturday before a much anticipated trip...Dr. Muck met with me on a Sunday morning to fix!! Can't thank him enough!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

The office staff is wonderful as are the techs.The dentist not so much!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Jason Muck is the best dentist I have ever been too. I travel an hour to get my teeth cleaned, that should say plenty. I love the office environment and they use all high - technology dental equipment. They also review & explain with great detail options you may have.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

This doctor has a very poor professional presentation. He has poor verbal communication and an attitude problem. No polite .. and I would not recommend him to anyone needing a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

I went to Dr. Muck's office as a new patient complaining of a pain in one of my teeth. He spent approximately two minutes in the room with me. When I explained the pain I'm having, he flossed my tooth twice, looked at an x-ray, and responded verbatim, "Well I have no idea on what's causing that. Take some floss with you in your purse and just floss when you're done eating." After that "analysis" he left the room without waiting to see if I had more questions or offering any suggestions. I was so disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013