Ratings for Dr. Kim A. Kelly-Robinson

I never got a chance to actually see this doctor, was recommended for the area, I have three children. Prior to even seeing her for an actual appt, tried to make a sick appt for one at 9:07 am, was told that they were booked already for the am, 7 mins after you open, unacceptable, so we cancelled all remaining appts, and taking our children elsewhere, which seem to be of no concern of the receptionist whom practice it is not. PCP are so you don't have to take your children to the ER. I am sorry we never actual got to see the doctor, but we had no way of getting through her wall of reception to even talk to her. Our children health should mean more than that.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

HOLD TIMES ARE EXTREMELY LONG WHENEVER YOU CALL THE OFFICE. WHEN YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE DOCTOR, THE CALLS ARE NEVER RETURNED, THEY GIVE YOU A BUNCH OF EXCUSES WHENEVER SOMETHING GOES WRONG. SCHEDULING IS HORRIBLE, THEY NEVER HAVE ANY APPOINTMENTS.....MIGHT BE LIKE A 2 MONTH WAIT! ITS JUST A HOT MESS IN THAT OFFICE! SEEMS VERY UNORGANIZED!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Kelly and her staff are the BEST! I have 2 children and we've been through 2 other pediatricians. We've been with her the longest and I am ALWAYS referring family and friends to her. She has excellent bedside manner, she loves children and loves what she does. Her staff are friendly and knowledgeable as well. My children LOVE her. I love that when my child was in the hospital she took time daily to follow up with his situation. Whenever my kids have to be taken to urgent care over the weekend I can count on a phone call from Dr. Kelly OR her staff to check on the child before the week is out.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I really appreciated how Dr Kim put my mind at ease regarding my heart situation.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

A very good doctor. Very knowledgeable and really cares for her patients. I have seen other pediatricians before that dismiss what you say and talk down to you. Not Dr. Kelly. I am very pleased with this doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

She's been my children's pediatrician since their birth and I couldn't be more pleased. She's personable and very knowledgeable. Her staff is outstanding as well.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Kim A. Kelly-Robinson's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1986)