Ratings for Dr. Anthony D. Capps

Not a very smart doctor. He is Very aloof and always seemed as if he was on cloud 9 or somewhere in deep space. I worked along side of him for many years and always had to correct his mistakes.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

This is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. He did not talk down to me but he did help me understand what the diagnosis was. He used to be my Main Doctor and I would bring my children to him when they were little. Well, I moved away from New Orleans. I came back looking for him because I needed a Doctor. He was no longer working at the clinic where he used to work so I was upset. He is the best doctor I've ever known and I've seen a lot of Doctors. So one day I was in Walmart and ran into one of his old nurses and she told me that he was not working emergency medicine at Touro Hospital. I had to see him and I swear by his advice. I will go to him first and I don't mind paying the extra money to see him in Emergency because he is the best Doctor I've ever met. He correctly diagnosed me with my illness when specialist did not know what was wrong with me. I would recommend him to anyone and thanks Dr. Capps for everything you've done for me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2006

Dr. Anthony D. Capps's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1987)