Ratings for Dr. Natasha Khosla

We love Dr. Khosla. She has taken amazing care of our daughter!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Came for a simple immunization for my 3yr old daughter. First we waited in a room for a long time despite high temperature. When Dr Khosla came she was in the room for 2 minutes and then left to answer a phone call. My daughter was left in her underwear for a long time. Then Dr Khosla told us to collect some urine. I expected she would give the injections but instead of taking three small needles to the place where we were, I was asked to take a one year old, a bag and a three year old on socks (as she was still waiting on the examination bank) through the waiting room back to another room. In that room we had to wait again, another nurse tried the blood pressure again as in the first room the cuff broke off. The lady gave the three injections and said she was sorry and told us to get stickers at the front desk. She never introduced herself. As we did not know whether Dr K would come back we left after 30mins. The urine was still in that room untouched.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Truly a great find. I would never change doctors after meeting Dr. Khosla.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

She is young, but make no mistake.. she is as professional as they come. A caring, generous doctor that treats our family with the highest level of respect.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010