Ratings for Dr. Deborah L. Cicconi

I came to Dr. Cicconi to get help for my ongoing depression and anxiety. I've been to other therapists before but I was very pleasantly surprised about how quickly she understood my symptoms and how they worked together to cause my depression. She really got it in ways even I didn't realize and she was able to explain it to me and guide me through it in such a way that I saw that I could work with this. Before this, it felt unmanageable and somewhat of a tangled mess of ups and downs and life choices that weren't helping me. I felt so lost and powerless. Dr. Cicconi taught me how to empower myself and break my symptoms down into manageable pieces that I could deal with. It wasn't an overnight, but her guidance and insight helped me really understand Exactly what I needed to do to decrease my symptoms and embrace my life in a more positive way. Because she was so clear on what I needed to do I was able to commit to working on my depression consistently and not giving up like I used to. She taught me all about my anxiety as well and I am managing those symptoms very well as a result. My life has never been better and I have Dr. Cicconi to thank for that. I hope that other people that have depression or anxiety like I have will find someone like her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Remember the therapist in Good Will Hunting played by Robin Williams, so insightful, but can make you laugh too--That's Dr. Cicconi

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Was not a fit and would not recommend. Very odd approach and communication skills.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

She is a powerful therapist with a heart of gold. You learn a lot, her methods really work and she is so kind, the process of getting well comes easily. I would recommend her to anyone, of any age.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Not only was Dr. Cicconi knowledgeable, she was WARM. I felt so at ease. I'm a shy person and I don't usually feel comfortable talking about my issues, but she was very caring and I was able to talk about my self in a way I never have before. And the best part is she guides you in such a gentle way that we were able to get a lot covered. I learned things that starting helping right away. I wish I had a therapist like her years ago!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011