Ratings for Dr. Frank R. Genco

I had been feeling faint and was unable to meet with my regular doctor today, so I came to this urgent care. My visit was with Dr. Frank Genco. He took notes while I explained my symptoms and did a thorough check of my body including blood work. He then took the time to look at all my old lab results and explained everything to me. I had a lot of questions and he answered all of them. My primary doctor is also a nice guy but he usually spends the entire time trying to entertain me with small talk, and never tells me anything about what the test results mean. Not that price is an issue when it comes to my health, but this place seems dirt cheap even for the labs. They told me it would be $90 for a visit and $40 for CBC? I gave them my insurance card, so my co-pay will probably be like $10-$20. But even if I had to self pay, it seems so low compared to all the other places I've been to.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Frank R. Genco's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Richland Hills, TX