Ratings for Dr. Lisa S. Landesman

My grandson recently had his first dental visit; he's almost 2. He liked the doctor and the staff. He felt proud about earning his price. He will be back in 6 months for his recommended recall visit. Every one was pleasant there.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I recently had several visits with Dr Landesman including a root canal, crown, perio, and fillings. My experience was extremely enjoyable. I was offered nitrious to help with my extreme dental anxiety. I was able to relax enough to watch television during my procedures. I would recommend this office to my family and friends and will definately be making my follow-up appointments with Dr Landesman and her friendly staff.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I recently had a crown and fillings placed by Dr. Landesman. It was an enjoyable experience despite my high dental anxiety. I was offered a movie to watch during my procedure, a blanket. The procedure was easy and painless. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Camellia Creek Dental is a comfortable environment. Dr. Landesman and her staff go above and beyond to be efficient and care for me in the best possible ways. Dr. Landesman takes pride in her work. I would not mind waiting, but I know she has worked through her lunch so I would not miss my own. I've never had a doctor treat me that way, and I don't expect to see that from anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Very bad dental experience. Every time I call no one answers b/c the "secretary" is never at the desk. They wouldn't let me go back with my children. When one of my son's was finished the hygienist came out with him (not the doctor) and told me he had 9 cavities!!! (He's 8 years old) I wasn't able to speak with the doctor. Well, we went to another dentist for a 2nd opinion of course and what do you know.... NO CAVITIES! Not one! Our family is very healthy and we have great dental habits including flossing every night. So when they told me this is was very suspicious. CRAZY!

Submitted October 2, 2012

We're very happy with her service, staffs are knowledge and helpful. They remind when your routine checkup coming up, flexible appointment, office is clean. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

My experience in this office was a good one. The doctor was very gentle and kind, the staff was helpful. The office was attractive and very clean. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Landesman is the best dentist I've ever been to. I brought all three of my children to her, and they all look forward to their dental appointments. She put braces on my daughter, and I will get her to do my cosmetic dentistry soon since her work is such quality! I would recommend Dr. Landesman to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

I would not recommend this office to anyone. The doctor was rude to me and the girl at the front desk was on her cell phone the whole time. Clean office,

Submitted October 19, 2010