Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Shaw

Bob is an excellent therapist. He is compassionate and insightful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

An excellent therapist with a strong moral character who respects everyone he meets. Dr. Shaw genuinely cares deeply for the well being of his patients. He was an angel for me during some of the darkest years of my life. May his light continue to shine on this earth for as long as possible.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Agree, with other reviewer, odd. Jumps to conclusions without waiting for details. Talks a lot off topic. Seems to have a lot of bad marriage experience himself that he wants to share. Don't care as other said about degree but seems too willing to take my word about something and I know Im confused. Question at times if this is to help me or help him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Patient, persistent, professional, kind. Frankly, amazing. Probably saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Shaw is a strange marriage counselor. He constantly take calls from other patients throughout our marriage counseling session and exhibit anger if you question him on it. This is why his appointments would run 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours late everytime. Be prepared for the long wait with a good book. Through those distractions, Dr. Shaw appears easily manipulated by our marital issues. We wasted our time, energy, and money with this psychologist. I can't think of any pluses with our experience with him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

A friendly caring dr. Doesn't judge people and truley wants to help people.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010