Ratings for Dr. Jack N. Poles

I read some of the older comments and I am some what surprised. I know that in the last five years there has been a lot changes to the office and the staff which has been nothing short of being terrific. The office wasn't the best 5 years ago but it is now great . Dr Poles is a great doctor and his office now matches him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Not only is Dr Poles a wonderful doctor his staff is wonderful too! My parents have seen Dr Poles for years and have always loved him. I was having problems with my previous doctors office staff but was not sure if changing doctors was teh right thing to do. I am so glad that I changed, not sure why I waited so long...

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I am a RN who has been seeing Dr Poles for 5 years. He is the best. He reminds me of the old-time doctors who actually spent time with you, answered questions, and before leaving the room, asked you if there was anything else. He is not a mind reader, so if you have issues, you must let him know what they are. He is old school, and I would not trade him for anyone else. The practice is very busy, so perhaps you should write down concerns if you have a few that are too troublesome to remember. He is very kind, considerate, and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

It took a few visits with Dr Poles to really start figuring him out and get comfortable with his approach. With saying that I now can comfortably say I feel confident he is extremely knowledgable, competent and caring. He is direct so you do need to be prepared to hear the obvious truths. I feel as though he is somewhat aggressive while at the same time never doing the unneccessary, only skipping over the often unneccessary steps many Drs put you through before taking care of the problem at hand. Ex, he doesn't just treat symptoms, he goes directly for the cause, which I like very much! No playing waiting games to "see what happens"...if you have an injury, you go to a physical therapist; if you are obese, you go to a bariatric physicain (if you could do it on your own - you would have by now!) In other words, he does not fool around if you need to see a specialist, he sends you to one. He is a bit dry at first but it is easy to break through that and see a very warm caring man.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr Poles has been my physician for several years and treated me for a variety of ailments and has performed his duties with professionalism and a big heart. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

always takes time, doesn't rush and always calls me personally if there is a problem he needs to talk about, I get early morning appts and he is there first and gets things started right away,doesn't wait for his staff to take care of things.absolutely will continue to see him

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

poles makes you wait up to 1hr to see him , then runs you through like cattle, terrible bedside manner. spineless dr, who will never make a call or decision that takes guts! he acts like he doesn't need your business,nor care if he gets it. because of the dr's bad attitude the staff feels it is perfectly acceptable to treat the patient like he's trash. avoid this man's so called practice, like the plague!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

i'm very happy with the doctor. the scheduling department for the office seems to cause the wait problems. i am never rushed when the doctor is with me.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Poles a family member on the wrong pill dose and almost killed her. He is too old and too forgetful to be practicing. Stay away from him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

very poor demeanor reflected on the entire staff. just look at the turnover and attitude of his help! poles can't recall what tests he's ordered or performed so you better keep track. i totally agree you will leave his office withmore unanswered questions thanyou arrived with!! if you need to get a referal, you get a referral list and then you are totally on your own to pick a dr., call, explain your case and make an appt. i felt the good dr. or his staff could have helped out more in this regard. i wiil not let my experience with poles get me down,there are too many GOOD PHYSICIANS in phoenix and i have seen poles for the last time.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Jack N. Poles's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)