Ratings for Dr. Duane H. Beers

Was DrBeers patient for well over a decade: all stars for knowledge of new procedures and equipment, and for job well done on what was doable. Teeth are like other parts of our body and have predictable inherited traits. I happened to have long roots, reaching into the sinuses, puncturing holes and creating a communication exchanges of infections from these sites. DrBeers could not admit that maybe removing some problems would prevent further loss. He refused to extract. We must remain realistic and accept amount of dentistry or extravagant procedures can remedy everything. Had a molar with existing work that was past the point of any repair. requested a removal and was not honored. Was referred to an Albuquerque endodontist for a root canal that day. Trusting, I Drove up and submitted to the procedure. A while into the procedure, the dentist rolled his chair back and said, the tooth has cracked, should be extracted. That cost me $400 for work done. Another dentist obliged the extraction because I was from Socorro! I had to seek out and find other dentists in Albuquerque for remaining treatments. Basic hygiene and good dental care cannot overcome aging, malformations, gum loss, etc. these must be respected and honored in an honest and timely manner. Time lost not realistically addressing the problem prevented a better outcome.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

My first visit was a general exam and a preliminary look on how to treat a broken molar. It was the most thorough exam I have ever had gave me unprecedented information on the condition of individual teeth in my mouth. Outstanding!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015