Ratings for Dr. Alison C. Peck

Dr. Peck is a miracle worker; I got pregnant in April after 1 round of IVF and I just turned 43. Dr. Peck is respectful, thorough, compassionate and pays attention to all details. The staff was always friendly, courteous and professional. Our visits - over the course of almost 8 months - were always smooth and a positive experience. I highly recommend Dr. Peck and HRC Encino. Good Luck!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

As former patients of Dr Peck/Pacific Reproductive Center, I would like to let couples know that there are much better and more experienced IVF doctors out there than Dr Peck and PRC. Furthermore, after our IVF procedure, I discovered she held back important information which was apparent at that time and wasn't completely honest. Moreover, I discovered that their techniques are at least 10 years behind the industry (e.g. over medicating, using lupron, etc) and in our situation, we should have gotten important tests done prior but she completely ignored this matter in order to get to the cash. There are so many better techniques and doctors in southern California whereas no one should be obligated to go to these people. I recommend that you save your hard earned money and most importantly your emotions by doing your research, I would suggest visiting ivfreports.org. I further recommend visiting at least 2 other doctors (definitely not PRC or Dr Peck) before making an informed decision.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012