Ratings for Dr. A. John VanderZee

That nasty office manager no longer works there. Just in case other read the reviews. Dr. VanderZee has a wonderful bedside manner. He is knowledgeableable and I like my outcomes post surgery.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He is the best Dr. Caring and kind. Bedside manner is fabulous . Been seeing him for years never had a problem with staff. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

this was much more painful than I expected. The first 2 week pretty unbearable. Had to take prescriptions pain pill around the clock, But Have to say I KNOW IM GOING to be really happy after only 3! scar is good! but tummy hurt non stop for 5 weeks so far, still get tired a lot.. Need better pain control somehow I don't think oxycodine even touchs the pain! might just make you tired enough to sleep.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I have nothing but praise about the staff and Dr. VanderZee. My experience has always been positive and very informative. Love the results of my cosmetic procedures, minimal scaring due to his amazing work!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

One of the best top surgeons their is he is one of the few I trust with my life . He is compassionate helpful understand smart the best

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

The best caring smart caring understand kind gentile great the best good hearted doctor surgeon helpful

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

My daughter is intellectually disabled. While I was in the consultation room waiting for doctor, I heard the office manager yell something. After I arrived back to the waiting room, my other daughter and an unknown patient in the waiting room informed me that the office manager had screamed"Get out of my office, I have work to be done." I noticed that my oldest daughter was in tears. The unknown patient in the waiting room was trying to comfort her. When I asked what happened, I was told that my daughter wandered through the open administrators door and asked, "How are you?" This woman is unprofessional , to say the least.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I've had two *big* surgeries done by Dr. VanderZee in the last two years, the most recent a facelift. I've been thrilled with the excellent results from both. He is upfront about expectations, has a great bedside manner and is willing to work to tweak any little problem areas that may linger. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Will not return to Dr. Vander Zee because his office manager is unnecessarily nasty. This woman is rude, curt and adept at extinguishing the doctor/patient relationship. And I pay my bills in full.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. A. John VanderZee's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1984)

Harvard-Pilgrim