Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov

Dr. Fuzaylov is an amazing Doctor, he is very professional and is very knowledgeable how to treat his patients. I am very pleased with his services. I am a patient at his Fort Washington location. I am very ecstatic to have him as my Doctor.. All Staff are Awesome!! Keep up the great work :-) keep shinning bright :-) I suffered with high blood pressure, but receving top notch services at this clinic my blood pressure is normal. Kudos for helping me stay healthy. I come from the Bronx, but it's well worth it :-) thanks a million :-)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

One day I did a google search for Best Foot Doctor New York and I came across DR. Emmanuel Fuzaylov. I gave his office a call and I was scheduled for a consultation within the week, which I appreciated because I dislike waiting a month to see a doctor. When I got to the office the staff was very friendly and immediately took me into the exam room once my paperwork was filled out. Dr. Fuzaylov was very attentive to my concerns and addressed them in a manner that was very easy for me to understand. He got straight to the point and laid out all of my options giving the pros and cons which made it easier for me to decide what was best. I would definitely refer him to a friend. Hammertoe Correction Sue Brooklyn NY 11218

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC