Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov

This doctor is a fraud, he lies to his patients. He is an out of network doctor. He had no bedside manner. He rushes to do surgeries in a ghetto torn up office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov is very unprofessional and dangerous. I had Heel Spur operation and after 2 months I had to visit 2 other foot doctors because the surgery would not heal. Both doctors informed me that I had to have corrective surgery to repair Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov botched job. Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov is a typical ghetto doctor who will operate on a ham sandwich just to get the money, and he uses Blacks and Latinos for his Guinea Pigs. RUN - Do Not Walk - from Emmanuel Fuzaylov’s practice! Do not be his next victim! .

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Fuzaylov is an amazing Doctor, he is very professional and is very knowledgeable how to treat his patients. I am very pleased with his services. I am a patient at his Fort Washington location. I am very ecstatic to have him as my Doctor.. All Staff are Awesome!! Keep up the great work :-) keep shinning bright :-) I suffered with high blood pressure, but receving top notch services at this clinic my blood pressure is normal. Kudos for helping me stay healthy. I come from the Bronx, but it's well worth it :-) thanks a million :-)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

"This is probably the worst doctor in the history of doctors. He is cheap and rude. All he wants is your money and he could care less about your health. Hes always on the phone and yells when a patient is in the room. Hes not a professional and hes such a typical Jew. He never makes it on time for appointments. He yells at his receptionist even though she did everything that he asked. HE MADE ME GET SURGERY WHEN I NEVER NEEDED IT!!! All he cares about is what kind of insurance you have not what your issue is. People, do yourselves a favor and run as fast you can away from this man!!! You have been warned." This is exactly the experience I had. He is also quick to threaten litigation, does not give you good after care instructions. Never tells you about the ROM EXERCISES YOU SHOULD DOING. Why not? well..you then get adheisions and scarring amd stiffness which leads to you needing more work. He doesn't even take the time to clean of your shedding skin that has been under bandages. He put new bandages on without cleaning the area. He is also very rough. Be careful, he may yank off your bandages. GET A SECOND OPINION.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

One day I did a google search for Best Foot Doctor New York and I came across DR. Emmanuel Fuzaylov. I gave his office a call and I was scheduled for a consultation within the week, which I appreciated because I dislike waiting a month to see a doctor. When I got to the office the staff was very friendly and immediately took me into the exam room once my paperwork was filled out. Dr. Fuzaylov was very attentive to my concerns and addressed them in a manner that was very easy for me to understand. He got straight to the point and laid out all of my options giving the pros and cons which made it easier for me to decide what was best. I would definitely refer him to a friend. Hammertoe Correction Sue Brooklyn NY 11218

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014