Ratings for Dr. Allison M. Hohenberger

PRESCRIBES PILLS PILLS PILLS. MIXES WRONG ONES, WILL RECC TO SOMEONE ELSE AND THEY DONT RECC. HER. SAY SHE NEEDS TO WATCH WHAT SHE IS DOING. NEEDS MORE YEARS EXPERIENCE, ,AND A BETTER STAFF. IF YOU WANT PILLS TO MASK THINGS SHE IS THE ONE.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Hohenberger since she has started there. I drive an hour from where I live now to continue to see her. She always spends time with me, answers any questions I have and genuinely cares about my well being. I would never go anywhere else, and recommend my friends go to her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Horrible bedside manner. Never focused. Spends minimal time in the room with you. No patience for any questions. If you do question a diagnosis, she becomes very defensive. Comes up with wacky diagnosis for a simple health problem. Medicine pusher. Never looks at the root cause of a health problem just pushes more medicine to cover up symptoms of the Rx from last week. Would not recommend. Also, the office is a joke. A minimum wait on hold before even speaking to a receptionist is 20-25 minutes. They cannot ever get you in for an appointment same day, no matter how sick you are. If I miss work and need to see a doctor, an appointment two weeks from now doesn't cut it. Even nurse for Hohenberger, Danielle, was rude and condescending. They have even mixed up prescriptions and given us combinations of mediation that are deadly. How can they not see this!?! When we called up to have the correct the refill order to the pharmacy for the original Rx, Danielle told us over the phone that we were "wasting their time".

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Allison M. Hohenberger's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Chardon, OH