Ratings for Dr. Rohit G. Patel

The doctor may be great and his medical staff as well - I don't know. But Dena, the office manager is THE RUDEST person I've ever spoken with. She actually told someone that "they are more than free to go to another doctor - I don't care". And yes, I heard this first hand.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Very caring! During an oxygen test, my husband's heart rate dropped drastically...Dr. Patel immediately contacted my husband's cardiologist who saw us immediately. Dr. Patel then called us to follow up on test results!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

this i good and caring dr. very satisfied for 3 years + mr ld

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I will reserve the right to rate this Dr. after I see him. Right now I would like to say that the office made my appoint at 8:00 am and told me when I got here that the Dr. would not be here until 9:30 am. That is wrong. I ask if I could go run an errand and the receptionist said if you do you will loose you place in line. I give this rating a 0 out of five.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Wonderful and caring physician and staff. Not only is he my physician but he saved my father's life during a horrible reaction to a medication in the ICU. Thank you Dr. Patel and Shane (Nurse Pract.)

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Patel is a very plesant person to be around and can be very funny at times ....and is super sweet along with his nurse Shane williamon,who is extemely helpful and polite

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Patel is the most compassionate, knowledgeable pulmonary/sleep specialist in Anniston - without a doubt! Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Patel was very knowledgeable and has a very good bedside manner. I would recommend him to everyone I meet.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2006

Dr. Rohit G. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anniston, AL