Ratings for Dr. Stuart Shalit

Horrible bedside manner. I won't be having any more children but I tell all my friends to stay away.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I was in the middle of labor and he left to change his clothes! His bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. He tended to make me feel uncomfortable and awkward. And, he was rather dismissive when I told him I had lingering pain after having the baby.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Shalit is caring and professional. I was in ER late at night. Dr. Shalit contacted the er dr several times to ensure that Im okay. He was concerned because I also have another health issues. That was very nice of Dr. Shalit. Knowing that he was on stand by just in case, is very comforting. I am so grateful!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Shalit is the best. I travel from Pennsylvania to see him instead of using a doctor nearby. He has been my doctor for twenty years. He delivered all three of ny babies. He truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond for them.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I can wholeheartedly echo the 2011 review. However, my preexisting condition was generalized anxiety and had nothing to do with our appointment, except that the doctor acted like my asthma/inhaler/allergies medication question was entirely inappropriate and out of his scope - although I should certainly be taking my inhaler. Just not sure which one would not be harmful to a fetus. But take it. And he clearly did not like my boots. He made a point of it - and its clear attributional link - when I mentioned that my barefoot and pregnant walk led me to break my pinky toe and it's been double its size for a month. I said I hadn't stumbled over my own toes so much since puberty, and was there anything I could do to aid the recovery/resetting if possible of the pinky toe, and he chastised my choice of late winter/early spring Uggs. (Shalit, did you catch the beginning, about walking around barefoot...)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr Shalit is a personable doctor / surgeon, who assists and cares for me and my family with utmost professionalism. He willingly hears out all of our concerns and is never afraid to educate us concerning every condition that applies, as well as procedures that could and do follow when and if there is anything wrong. He continues to educate and improve himself on new techniques, new issues and he brings information to the table when he meets with staff members. The staff members are friendly and helpful, and they give directions & other information for other specialists if needed. I have been with this group for about 20 years and have no intention to change. Dr. Shalit saved my life a few years ago when he discovered a condition that I had, because he listened to me when I described the problems that I was having. I am thankful to Dr. Shalit and the Phoenix group for all of their care!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Lackluster Customer Service and Discriminated Against to boot!! I went to my first appointment in the Morrestown, NJ office for my first pregnancy visit. I was excited. The front office personnel could use a refresher course in customer service. I then was lead back to an office where Dr Shalit then told me that the will not be able to treat me because of pre-existing medical condition. When I asked why, he stated that it was an office preference. If you have a pre-existing condition that does not suit them then I would choose otherwise. How's that for service!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Shalit delivered my son via C-section in 2004. I had not one problem with the surgery or post-surgery. I have heard horror stories from other mothers with regard to their c-section surgeries and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of my experience. I would highly recommed Dr. Shalit to any woman that is expecting a child.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Stuart Shalit's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1990)