Ratings for Dr. Savitha Krishnan

Dr Savitha Krishnan is thorough in her profession and very prompt in responding any questions via phone or email. We had consulted few OB/GYN and chose Dr Krishnan for my second pregnancy. I had a tough pregnancy and had to go through the PICC line during first trimester, But Dr Krishnan made it so smooth by arranging everything. She is fully focused and great at explaining medical conditions. She answered all of my questions in all of my visits and I was fully satisfied with her answers. Overall Dr Krishnan was phenomenal and I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

She is the best doctor anybody can ever find. Excellent in knowledge and experience. It breaks my heart to go away from her just because Aetna terminated their contract with the hospital that she is attached to.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I have found Dr. Krishnan one of the most caring and responsive physicians I've ever had. I have no qualms whatsoever in recommending her to anyone. It was her ultrasound analysis that had me into surgery and corrected on a very timely basis. She's the best!Patricia Johnson, Pleasanton, CA

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Savitha Krishnan's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1996)