Ratings for Dr. Eva A. Berkes

She's great - old school in taking the time to actually listen, new school in her approach, and open minded about what the patient would like to have happen. Go figure!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Awesome! Answered all my questions and made me feel back to my usual non-wheezy self again in days. Definitely got my money's worth!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr Berkes identified and effectively treated by breathing issues. she was able to do what my ex pulmonologist could not do

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Berkes is fantastic. She made me able to breathe again - I didn't even know I had asthma. I have been to many other doctors at this point - she is the best. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Eva Berkes is very smart. The staff was courteous and the environment was very comfortable. However, I felt financially neglected she charged me 300+ for an allergy test. She could've done a simple skin test to see my reaction instead of a faulty reaction to all 30 tests. Talked in a condescending manner to me and made me feel stupid. Told me to cut back on my meds my primary and specialist had prescribed to me, not in her specialized field of practice.

Submitted June 26, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Berkes for years now and she is the best. She and her staff are always very friendly and helpful with my allergy needs. I would recommend her to everybody!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Berkes is one of the best doctors I have ever seen! I wish she was a primary care!! She is super friendly, intelligent and very compassionate. She did a complete workup and was very comprehensive with all of my health concerns. She is very understanding about finances during this difficult economic time (ie samples!!). I truly enjoy coming to see her- I would recommend Dr. Berkes highly!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Was a patient in 2007. EXTREMELY pleased with the results. Very thorough and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Friendy, knowledgeable, patient. Really took the time to listen and explain. Top marks!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Dr. Berkes is very professional and mailed me a written copy of her observations. She also offered me a rare meaningful discount when I told her I had no insurance. She was very polite and listened carefully to my complaints. I recommend her without reservations. I was a patient in 2006.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Eva A. Berkes's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)