Ratings for Dr. Jay H. Dworkin Dpm Pc

Never go there, he will do surgery just to get the money.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

He ruined my feet and left me with suffering terrible pain. I filed a complaint with DORA.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I felt this Dr. was very warm and knowledgable . He had staff that spoke both English and Spanish.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Rude management! Every one always seems to have an attitude!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

This doctor performed surgery on the bunion on my foot. There was a plate inserted, I was on crutches for six weeks because he kept saying I need more time to heal, which is understandable, however that was not the same plan I had when we first discussed my recovery time before the surgery. 6 months later my foot is still swollen, looks terrible, and I am still in pain! Please get a second opinion, I regret going through with this bunion surgery with this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

this man performed surgery on both of my feet, I was in so much pain I couldn't walk, did the follow up visits, he never had a good answer as to why the pain; unable to work lost my job. went for a second opinion to find out that I had broken screws in the bone. We complained to the Aurora Medical Center, finally he decided that the plates he put in there had to come out; second surgery was done, he did not do anything to correct the problem so I have broken bones in both of my feet and the constant pain

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr Dworkin is amazing! I had a collapsed arch and a few other things and he fixed them all. He also made me feel less scared about surgery. I highly recommend him and his staff are sweet and friendly. He cares for his patients and it shows!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I took my child in for flat feet and ankle problems. We got in a about ten minutes after our appointment time, but we were seen promptly. X-rays were taken on site and treatment (orthotics) were given directly to us without having to drive somewhere to find them. Dr Dworkin was very nice and kind as well as knowledgeable. I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I had a complication after bunion surgery. Dr. Dworkin said to take an Advil and put my foot up. I had a tendon that was almost ruptured. It took him over 2 months before ordering an MRI when I was in pain and had a large, golf-ball size protusion on my ankle. I walked and drove this way for over 2 months. That's unexcusable. Surgery will be performed by another physician.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Dworkin. He is genuinely caring and interested in my condition. He is knowledgeable and well respected by his peers. It was comforting to know that when non-invasive treatments weren't working that he was very capable of doing the necessary surgery.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Jay H. Dworkin Dpm Pc's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO