Ratings for Dr. Christopher T. Moore

The staff here are very friendly and it is always easy to schedule an appointment. I have been to other chiropractors, but this is the first place that gave me a specific plan for improving my health. I would recommend them!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Great chiropractor. Very knowledgeable and staff is easy to get along with.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I liked it because when he did my neck, it made me feel better.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

We've been going to Chiropractic USA for almost two years now and Dr. Moore and staff are very kind and up beat! Over the time we have been treated, our physical health has improved a lot. We are so thankful for finding this place.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I would recommend Chiropractic USA to any of my friends. It's really helping me and everyone is very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I had a great experience. Very personal and genuine!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

My visits have been great and the staff is very accommodating. Dr. Moore's treatments have helped my lower back pain tremendously. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Moore and his team are excellent! I've had the best experience of any chiropractor! Massages are great here too!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I received a credit for two massages from a friend and recently went in for my first massage. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The owner even let me know of special events that were coming up for new patients, even though I had only come in because of those credits I received. He offered to do a free checkup (part of the special event) a couple of weeks early since I was already there and made some recommendations as to how to make the best of my credits and other special offers while spending the least amount of money. I'd consider becoming an actual patient there for these reasons.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

My visit here is always a big highlight in my week. The staff is very friendly and genuinely cares about my well being. I leave feeling relaxed and happy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014