Ratings for Dr. Deborah Y. Kim

Dr Kim and her office staff are the best! Our family has been coming to this office for over 10 years. You can tell they care about the patients and most of them have been there for as long as I can remember. I highly recommend this office for anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Our entire family loves this office. From the doctors to the staff and hygienists. We have been coming to this office for many years even after moving away from Olney, we still drive back to our appointments. That's how great Dr. Kim and her staff are!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Very nice office with staff that have been there for a long time and clean and updated technology. I highly recommend Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Love seeing Colleen and the care she gives is phenomenal! Great office staff and doctors!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Caring office with staff that feels like family. We love this office and would recommend them highly. The doctors and hygienists are the best in Olney!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I truly love this office, the minute we walk in the front desk staff were greet us with a friendly smile. They were very helpful explaining me about my coverage and making us feel comfortable. The best part is I was making appt for me for this month, I know they're probably book out already but one of the front desk staff she's short ( Asian) was able to accommodate me the same day to get my teeth clean. I told the ladies in the front that I had a bad experience with my previous dentist and I will not go back to them. I truly found a dentist with a friendly front desk. Staff and they know what they're talking about when it comes to dental Insurance. I feel I can trust them.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

We love the dentists and staff at this office! Most of them have been there for years and are like our family at this point. The care they give is sincere and not pushy at all which we appreciate.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

The front desk is not helpful at all even though you have an emergency and you can not make the apt they will still charge you no show fee of $ 50.00 .The environment is ok but staff can have a smile on there face and not be precise about timings feels like they are running a boot camp not a business .

Submitted October 2, 2014