Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Kempa

Outstanding dentist and is a very kind and caring woman! When I was frightened to go to the dentist after a former dentist (a/k/a BUTCHER) messed up my mouth, she was so gentle and encouraging with me and she restored my smile again. I don't know if she is still practicing any more but I hope so because she is the only dentist I ever could trust and even like! May God bless this wonderful woman!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Kempa is WONDERFUL! I was physically and verbally abused by my last dentist and as a result I developed severe dental phobia and was unable to keep up with my dental exams over several years. I developed terrible gums and at the inistence of a loved one, I gave Dr. Kempa a try. She was sympathetic and kind and gentle and didn't force me to do anything I couldn't handle. It took several months of visits to treat my dental problems but she was a true angel and I cannot thank her enough for everything. She truly is a wonderful dentist and human being!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016