Ratings for Dr. Margaret Denise Mills

Dr. Mills has been great, my entire family goes here. Leslie the NP is also very helpful. I have never had any issue with the front desk, they have always been friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Finally left! Revolving staff, difficultly getting referrals and refills without hassle

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I saw Lesley there for a few years and i thought she was great.. Dislike the front office staff so much that I had to go see another dr.. Cant stand being disrespected.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Doctor Mills is AMAZING-when you do see her she takes all the time in the world for you. That being said-I haven't seen her in 4 years! Lesley the NP is very good too. Beyond that-the office staff is impossible to deal with-it's a revolving door of incompetence mixed with arrogance. I dread when I have to call for an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Difficulty getting a referral - always makes me go in and waste my money being seen for the same issue as previous nurse practitioner documented. Very unhappy with the poor service; I believe money rules not patient care.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Mills is an excellent doctor. While it is true that it can be difficult to get an appointment (about 3 months out unless its a sick visit) that is only because she is such a great, dedicated doctor that she won't squeeze a million people into one day. My 2 sisters and my mother as well as some other family members all see her and she is just fantastic. She is patient, really gets to know you, your lifestyle, and personal things happening in it, and she truly cares about her patients on a personal level. If you can get in on her patient list (there's a waiting list) then you're lucky and in great hands!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Have been going here for since 2003. Have never seen Dr. Mills alaways a 6 month waiting period for a visit. I have been forced to see the nurse pract. since my first visit. I do like the attention, the visit is not a 5 minute visit, they listen and don't shoeve the meds when they are not needed, but i have also lacked the proper medical attention like scheduling proper anual routines that include blood work,sugar levels,cholesterol etc. The nurse keeps saying this is not necessary i am young, even though i have probelms in the family and is hereditary. This worries me, i should have this done to prevent rather than later when it can't be fixed.ALso have other serious problems and they just say wait another few years to get tested. Maybe I shoudl switch doctors, i do like the staff and nurses, but its my health that counts not their friendliness. They get paid not matter what, my health depends on them.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Professional, helpful staff. Can always get an appointment. Dr. Mills takes alot of time for appointments, covers everything. Pleasant and professional. Up on the latest of everything. Gives very good care.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Have been with Dr. Mills for over 6 years now. Her staff are loyal, return calls promptly and are very compassionate. Our entire family sees her, including my husband. Dr. Mills was present at the birth of both children, assisting in both c-sections. Will spend all the time in the world with you during an appointment. There's always room in the schedule for a sick visit, but you most likely will get a nurse practitioner, but the 2 we worked with are great.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Office staff was very rude, and incompetant. The practice was very unorganized, and had a lousy booking system -- everyone placing the blame on someone else and act as if their mistakes are no big deal -- simply mistake is what they all are. Will waste you time and not follow through unless you pursue them. You never talk to the doctor directly unless you have an appointment and physicals are not very thorough. Overall very dissapointed and dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Margaret Denise Mills's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1996)

Centene