Ratings for Dr. Kamran Toluie

Amazing and caring physician. Would recommend to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

DR. TOLUIE IS AN AMAZING AND CARING DOCTOR. I OWE MY CAREER TO HIM, AS HE HAS CURED MY A-FIB AND GOT ME OFF THE COUMADIN. I DEFENITELY RECOMMEND DOCTOR TOLUIE.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr Toluie is compassionate, scientifically erudite, attentive, with excellent bedside manner. His assessment of my heart anomaly was validated through scientific data. Riding my bike 30-50 miles a week has supported excellent health. In a moment of fear following a period of passing out, Dr Toluie provided medical information in a most compassionate way to accept the use of a pacemaker to assist me when needed. Serving in healthcare, I appreciate Dr Toluie's unique blend of gifts, insight, education and scholarly disposition.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Very talented, specializes in heart rhythm disorders. Was able to cure my atrial fibrillation with a catheter, so I do not need to be on coumadin. Also very fluent in Farsi and office staff speaks English, Spanish, Hebrew, Korean and Russian.I was referred to him by my regular cardiologist, Dr. Lepor. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 16, 2006