Ratings for Dr. John R. Cicero

;I came to Dr. Cicero with excruciating pain in both my feet, I didn't have a clue that my commute to NYC running up and down stairs with my laptop wheeled case caused me to develop Plantar Fasciitis. Dr. Cicero diagnosed and remedied my agony with in office shots that ultimately relieved my pain. Not only did he have great bedside manners, but his staff were courteous and very helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend Dr. Cicero!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I have never seen this doctor, although I did receive an invoice. They refuse to rectify the situation. In court this morning with several others suffering with the same circumstances.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Cicero is a very smart and compassionate doctor. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. his office staff always goes above and beyond to fit me in.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I received an invoice from this doctor having never received any treatment. His office must have taken my name from some list. After going to court, wherein I received a judgement in my favor, I still can't get the issue resolved. I don't know anything about the doctor's medical ability, but he is good at sending invoices.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Love him! I had a bunion on each foot corrected by Dr Cicero. I have osteoarthritis so these were no easy corrections. It was almost pain free with a minimal amount of down time and I have beautiful results. Happy to wear sandals and show off my feet. Dr. Cicero is very considerate and knowledgeable, the staff is very courteous and the office is nice and clean.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ciceros for routine foot maintenance for many years. He is a kind, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor who I have recommended to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I went to Dr. Cicero with pain in my foot. I told him I have osteoporosis but he was dismissive of me. He told me it was probably my age and to take some tylenol. After a while I went to a better doctor who ordered x-rays and found some fractures. Find a better doctor. He's not that nice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Cicero x-rayed my foot and diagnosed arthritis. My foot was fractured. I found this out after going to another podiatrist who ordered an MRI. I was walking on a fractured foot for 2 months in terrible pain that kept getting worse. Dr. Cicero was puzzled but did not order an MRI. I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I was recc by a friend who has been going here for long time. This was my first visit...ingrown nail of course. The dr.i very nice and friendly.i felt very comfortable quickly.my problem was easily fixed and didn't hurt.the office ladies were also very friendly and helpful.i highly recc.them

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. John R. Cicero's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Harvard-Pilgrim