You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John R. Cicero

I went to Dr. Cicero with pain in my foot. I told him I have osteoporosis but he was dismissive of me. He told me it was probably my age and to take some tylenol. After a while I went to a better doctor who ordered x-rays and found some fractures. Find a better doctor. He's not that nice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Cicero x-rayed my foot and diagnosed arthritis. My foot was fractured. I found this out after going to another podiatrist who ordered an MRI. I was walking on a fractured foot for 2 months in terrible pain that kept getting worse. Dr. Cicero was puzzled but did not order an MRI. I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I was recc by a friend who has been going here for long time. This was my first visit...ingrown nail of course. The dr.i very nice and friendly.i felt very comfortable quickly.my problem was easily fixed and didn't hurt.the office ladies were also very friendly and helpful.i highly recc.them

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. John R. Cicero's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Cicero with pain in my foot. I told him I have osteoporosis but he was dismissive of me. He told me it was probably my age and to take some tyle..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cicero x-rayed my foot and diagnosed arthritis. My foot was fractured. I found this out after going to another podiatrist who ordered an MRI. I was walki..."

September 30, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2783441'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2783441'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014