Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Williams

Best dentist and staff ever. Dr williams is by far the most down to earth dentist and his staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Williams Debbie and his whole staf at top notch. I have overcome my lifelong fear of the dentist. I know they will be as kind as possible and do the work on my teeth well! I have recommended 5 people who have gone and felt the same!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

We have had nothing but positive experiences here and would recommend Dr. Williams highly!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I love this dentist and his whole office staff. They always put you at ease, are always professional and I trust them wholeheartedly. Dr. Williams always spends the time to explain things fully to you and is very understanding and helpful. The best dentist I have ever had. I am looking for new insurance and had to make sure I can see Dr. Williams before I take the insurance. He is worth it. He also does beautiful cap work. I have a tooth he capped and it looks much better than any other cap in my mouth. I have recently switched my kids over to him from a pediatric dentist because I trust him more. Definately high marks in my book!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013