Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Wilds

I've been with Dr. Wilds for a few years now. Other than standard annual exams, I had one instance where I had an issue and needed to get in to see him. I was fit in without a problem, had a thorough exam to determine the extent of the issue, and was quite satisfied with my result. He and his receptionist have always been exceptionally helpful to me, though the receptionist is not what I would call efficient. If you don't mind staying on top of your care and taking the initiative to follow-up with contacts/glasses, etc. then I highly recommend. He has superb skills and a fantastic sense of humor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Wilds for a couple of years and know him as an excellent Doctor. Fitting me for contacts is not easy. My old Dr. gave up on me but Dr. Wilds had the patience and expertise to make sure I had contacts that fit me perfectly. I was surprised to read the negative comment written above. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilds and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Due to an insurance switch by my employer, I had to switch doctors. Dr. Wilds and his staff was not VERY helpful in transferring my records to the new doctor. He LIED to me, saying he was going to fax my records to the new doctor the next day after I visited him at his office. He NEVER did. His staff said they would fax my records in 15-20 minutes when I was at my appointment with the new doctor. They NEVER did! If you have to transfer to another doctor, make sure you get your records immediately. Don't count on him or his office staff to help you.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013