Ratings for Dr. David S. Seminer

He wasn't interested in me or my affliction. I was summarily dismissed and told to return in 6 months. Why would I do that?

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Wonder full doctor and he cured all of my symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Seemed to be very knowledgeable about neurology, but wasn't forthcoming with detailed information. Any questioned posed were answered as briefly and shortly as possible. An initial diagnosis was not provided during the first office visit, and after my second visit, I still wasn't certain what the course of action for my condition would be. His "bedside manner" is rather cold, and for the most part, he was absolutely silent when he was in the consultation room with me. While its isn't required that doctors have a good bedside manner, I expected that he might at least recommend a course of action for my condition, rather that telling me "This is the condition you have" and then moving on to his next patient. He was not a good fit for my particular situation, but again, he seems to know his field very well, and this may have been a one-of-kind situation, so he might still be a good fit for you.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. Seminer wasn't able to diagnose sacroiliitis which has been causing severe pain and awful symptoms, no matter what I do, for almost two years since abdominal surgery. Unfortunately, I don't think he took my reported pain and symptoms seriously. In my records, Dr. Seminer wrote that half the time he spent with me was in "counseling". This is strange. He didn't talk very much and I'm the one that kept asking questions about what to do next to get a diagnosis of my pain and symptoms. He didn't explain much to me but wrote copious notes in records. Wrote that my symptoms "appear to be out of proportion to any physical findings" and "anxiety related", which I may have only because I'm in pain and can't work and Sutter doctors won't help me! Sacroiliitis is very painful and fits the pain and symptoms I reported to him. I don't like it when a doctor dismisses a patient's reported physical problems as psychological. It's the wrong conclusion. He did thank my referring doc for the business!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. David S. Seminer's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1979)

First Health Network